Other userful sites on rhizobial taxonomy, diversity and all kinkds of bioinformatic resources
Submitted by vinuesa on Tue, 2012-08-21 22:31.
- Factbites: topic Rhizobium
- New Zealand Rhizobia
- Rhizobium - Peter Young's blog
- Rhizobium Research|Scoop.it
Bioinformatic toos and resources on the web: protocols, web server, trouble shooting ...
- The Bioinformatics Links Directory features curated links to molecular resources, tools and databases
- A good collection of PCR-related web sites and pages is provided by Peter Tashner at the University of Leiden Medical Center: http://www.humgen.nl/primer_design.html
- Taxon-specific or clade specific primer design - primers4clades: a web server to design PCR primers from multiple sequence alignments using phylogenetic trees to target oligonucletotide formulations for specific clades and to evaluate the phylogenetic information content of the theoretical amplicons. It is developed by Bruno Contreras-Moreira (Laboratorio de Biología Computacional, Estación Experimental Aula Dei, CSIC, Spain) and Pablo Vinuesa (Center for Genomic Sciences, UNAM, Mexico) and is mirrored at two sites: primers4clades - Mexico and primers4clades - Spain.
This page was last updated on Aug. 12th, 2012.